Marketing Plans for Your Indie Business
Are you so new to or overwhelmed by marketing that you're not sure where to start?
Are you intimidated by marketing your business?
Have you been trying different tactics aimlessly, without knowing if what you're doing is working or what you should try next?
Are you having trouble deciding what to try next to grow your business?
These issues are common with new creative entrepreneurs, because successfully marketing a business is a big nut to crack. Luckily, help is here in the form of an ebook, Marketing With a Plan: How to Successfully Implement Effective Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Small Business (Without Using Words Like "Synergy").
Why you'll love this book:
- Unlike other marketing plan books, this book isn't for MBAs or corporate marketing officers. You won't find a bunch of buzzwords or fluff, just the nitty gritty details you need to put your marketing into action.
- The easy-to-digest, skimmable writing format you've come to know and love on Smaller Box. Each section of the book is broken out with headlines and bullet points, so making your way through the book is a breeze.
- Instant delivery via email. Read the book on your computer, ipad, or other mobile device and start your marketing plan today!
- Practical advice on how to research, find and connect with your target market
- Tips for developing your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and ways to use your USP
- Advice for brainstorming the broad strokes of your marketing plan
- 10 of the most common marketing strategies broken down. I'll explain
- What they are
- Why they're useful
- What's involved with trying them out
- Tips for successful execution
- Pitfalls to avoid
- How to tell if it's working
- What they are
- Detailed instructions for and examples of how to break your broad stroke marketing ideas into simple, managable, actionable steps.
- How to project costs and return on investment, so you can prioritize your marketing strategies based on what's likely to make you the most money.
- Tips for keeping your marketing plan on track.
- How to compare your actual return on investment (ROI) with your projections, so you can track your results and adjust your priorities.
- Tips for troubleshooting when marketing strategies go awry.
- Links to articles here on Smaller Box and elsewhere around the web, that provide more details on how to incorporate a specific strategy into your marketing plan.
Note: To most accurately and effectively compare the results of your marketing campaigns with projections, it's best to work with Google Analytics (or another program like it). I've written a comprehensive guide on how to work with Google Analytics, which makes a great companion read for Marketing With a Plan. Please consider purchase carefully before ordering, all sales are final.